You CAN Speed Up the TWIN FLAME Process

 

I’m on my phone writing this blog so it will be short & will probably contain lots of grammatical & formatting errors. Lol I really just started this entry to let people know that they CAN speed up their twin flame journey. 

I am/ we are PROOF! 

☯️ You CAN speed up the Twin Flame process by healing blockages & karma from this life, past lives, Ancestral (dna), & what you absorbed (from people, events, & situations) on a subconscious & DNA level. When you heal, your twin heals. You end up removing obstacles you both would’ve had to deal with had you not healed. You’ll be jumping timelines & saving each other from unnecessary bs. 

The twin flame journey is the hardest yet most REWARDING journey in love. But by healing on a deep soul level, you can make it an easier journey bypassing karmic situations. It can still be challenging but I’ve discovered that learning lessons with/through my twin (via mirror method) is far more easier & better than learning through karmics. Your twin flames compassion and support is healing in itself. 

As always, the speed depends upon your effort to heal. You can’t go to one healing session, meditate a couple of times, become vegetarian & expect to be in Union w your twin. It’s much deeper than that! You have to heal to the point that your whole perspective in life changes for the better. You must heal to the point that you actually inspire others. After all, that’s what’s this union is ultimately about- to inspire & raise Earths vibration- to heal the world. What negative person or couple do you know actually accomplishes that??? None…exactly. 

 It personally took me about 1.5 years of aggressive healing (with just about every method I could find). I made sacrifices like instead of shopping, I spent my money on WEEKLY sessions of healing therapy (reiki/ energy & conventional therapy ); I’ve distance myself from negative friends who wouldn’t have supported my healing; Instead off watching TV, I read and researched twin flame info & healing info. And more… I mean, I lived and breathed HEALING to the point that I became a healer myself. 

As a therapist, I only provide services to clients that have actually WORKED for me (and others).  I am my own testimony!  I AM / WE (my DM & I) ARE PROOF that the Twin Flame journey can be sped up.

❤️

If you’d like to speed up your journey, book a tele-therapy healing session @  http://www.HealingInnergy.com

🙏



 #twinflameunion #twinflames #love #soulmates #relationship #twinflameseparation #twinflamejourney 

Comments